|Low testosterone levels????
Jun 4, 2000
How can I tell if I have low testosterone levels? Should I notice any symptoms and if so what are they? What kind of specialist deals in this area of medicine?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
The classic symptoms of hypogonadism in men are weight loss, mostly muscle, depression, lack of energy and lack of libido. These can be confused with depression so it is important to check the actual levels in your blood. Your internist can check, the specialists that deal with this are usually endocrinologists and urologists. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Low-carb diet & pill-popping?
Another Metabolife question...
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mucous In Stool Be An Std?
- If You Use A Condom Correctly Can You Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.