Low testosterone levels????

How can I tell if I have low testosterone levels? Should I notice any symptoms and if so what are they? What kind of specialist deals in this area of medicine?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

The classic symptoms of hypogonadism in men are weight loss, mostly muscle, depression, lack of energy and lack of libido. These can be confused with depression so it is important to check the actual levels in your blood. Your internist can check, the specialists that deal with this are usually endocrinologists and urologists. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

Low-carb diet & pill-popping?
Another Metabolife question...