|Private reply, if any
Jun 4, 2000
Of course, my docs know everything about me, except for the abrupt weight loss! I'm one of those weird non-progressors. They've run every test imaginable! I just don't want to tell them about this if it falls within the "normal" ranges for weight loss, because I'm being used in studies as an "example" for further grants. Do you understand? I just want to know if weight loss like this is normal or not. If it is not, of course, I will mention it to the researchers! - Paul (Losing Weight Quickly)
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Don't think it is normal. You should tell them! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Low-carb diet & pill-popping?
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Aldara Cream For Genital Warts
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.