|Anabolics and Receptors
Jun 11, 2000
Hello Doctors, When reading your forum, I often see the use of anabolics, like Nandrolone, Oxandrolone, Oxymetholone and Testosterone to combat body wasting and gaining muscle-tissue. Mostly your advise is to use these anabolics for months, years or even longer ... My question : A human body has receptors. Can prolonged use of these anabolics fill these receptors, so that they have no effect anymore ?
Response from Dr. Fisher
Actually I'm not sure. But several of our studies have gone out to 12 months...and quite a few of my patients are well beyond that. And the anabolics have continued to work.
Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Another d4T/wasting question
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.