Anabolics and Receptors

Hello Doctors, When reading your forum, I often see the use of anabolics, like Nandrolone, Oxandrolone, Oxymetholone and Testosterone to combat body wasting and gaining muscle-tissue. Mostly your advise is to use these anabolics for months, years or even longer ... My question : A human body has receptors. Can prolonged use of these anabolics fill these receptors, so that they have no effect anymore ?

Response from Dr. Fisher

Actually I'm not sure. But several of our studies have gone out to 12 months...and quite a few of my patients are well beyond that. And the anabolics have continued to work.

Alvan Fisher, M.D.

Another d4T/wasting question
Lipomas?