Is it safe to consume OTC Aloe Vera Juice with

I was diagnosed with AIDS three months ago and have just begun a combination of Famvir, Zerit, Viracept, Epivir, and temporarily, Sulfameth/Trimethoprim to prevent pneumonia. I am not asking for advice as to whether Aloe Vera Juice is effective against HIV or AIDS, I would just like to know if it would possibly interfere with my meds. Can I consume the juice daily without interfering with my medications? I am not sure that my Infectious Disease Doctor would know the answer as he was not sure if Spirulina would interfere with my medications either. I take Spirulina daily also. Thank you!

Response from Dr. Fisher

I think it is OK. But this type of possible drug interaction is not completely understood.

Alvan Fisher, M.D.

lactic acidosis
Another d4T/wasting question