|facial wasting and plastic surgery
Jul 3, 2000
POZ mag recently had an article on plastic surgery treatments for facial wasting. I would like more info. on fascian surgery and treatment using Perlaine injections.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
There are several people doing injections of collagen and other substances. They do work at least temporarily. I would suggest you contact the plastic surgeons or dermatologists directly. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
I hate water
dosage of testosterone and deca
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
- Using Soap As A Lubricant With Condoms And Hiv Risk
- Can You Be Hiv Negative And Have Kaposi's Sarcoma?
- What Happens When Herpes Go To Your Spine?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.