|facial wasting and plastic surgery
Jul 3, 2000
POZ mag recently had an article on plastic surgery treatments for facial wasting. I would like more info. on fascian surgery and treatment using Perlaine injections.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
There are several people doing injections of collagen and other substances. They do work at least temporarily. I would suggest you contact the plastic surgeons or dermatologists directly. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
I hate water
dosage of testosterone and deca
- Hairy Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Dizziness An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Painful Urination A Symptom Of HIV?
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.