I need some help here

Hello. My doctor is starting me on Androderm patches 5mgs. With that small amount, would I see any results as far as less fatigue, weight and muscle gain, and a higher libido? I kicked around the idea of Oxandrolone, until I saw the price. My insurance wont pay for any anabolic steroids. So whata ya think, would I be wasting time and money on the patches? And more thing, any other patches you might recommend, if any, with maybe a higher dose? Tony PS Great job you Docs are doing!

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Dear Tony,

Thanks for the vote of confidence. If you need testosterone, there are two kinds of patches (and you can wear two of them if you need to) 3 kinds of injectable testosterone, and a new testosterone gel which was just approved. I usually start with patches or gel, if not enough, then I switch to the injections. Since the gel is new your HMO may not pay for it yet either. You can check though, by calling them. Good luck! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

How much is too much?
I hate water