Jun 1, 2001
I'm reading your forum for more then a year now, and i have gained lots of information from it.
Yet I have small question :
What is the difference between bound and free testosterone. Wich form does the body uses for muscular development, sexual interest etc. and why does a human body 'bounds' free testosterone ???
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Dear John, Both forms of testosterone are used by the body although the total is the most important one. It does not really matter if one is low, they need to be supplemented. Thanks for the support! DTD
Curcumin as supplement
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Are Pimples A Sign Of A Std?
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Dryness?
- Once You Have A Std Do You Ever Get Rid Of The Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.