Jun 1, 2001
I'm reading your forum for more then a year now, and i have gained lots of information from it.
Yet I have small question :
What is the difference between bound and free testosterone. Wich form does the body uses for muscular development, sexual interest etc. and why does a human body 'bounds' free testosterone ???
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Dear John, Both forms of testosterone are used by the body although the total is the most important one. It does not really matter if one is low, they need to be supplemented. Thanks for the support! DTD
Curcumin as supplement
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Take Pap Smear Test If You Are Virgin?
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- After ARS When Do Symptoms Occur
- Burning Sensation Of Legs And Knees
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.