Lifting Weights and Androgel

I have been using Androgel for the past 4 months and have gained much needed weight. Since I've been feeling well, I've decided to join a gym and start excercising and lifting weights. My question - will the use of Androgel have any beneficial impact on how quickly or well muscles grow due to the weight lifting?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Yes, The androgel testosterone supplement will help you build muscle mass more quickly than if you did not take it. The combination of testosterone and exercise is a very important one in building muscle mass. Keep up the good work! DTD

New-Fill for facial wasting
Curcumin as supplement