|weight gaining and HIV
May 11, 2001
I've been told that my ex-girlfriend has been tested positive for HIV. The last time we had sex was a year and 2 months ago. I had no OI's and gained 10pounds the last 3 months.Based on this do you think I am HIV free? I am suggesting that I couldn't have gained this much weight if I were HIV+.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
There is no way to tell from symptoms. Look at the other several hundred questions about that. GO GET TESTED! Good luck! DTD
creatine, protein supplements and hiv meds
Do I have Lipodystrophy
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Odds Of Infection Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.