|Research on wasting
May 8, 2001
Dear Dr. Dieterich: Thank you for answering my question on reversing wasting. I am looking for websites/trials/information about research into wasting due to mitochondrial toxicity. I relize that we have no clear results yet but I am interested in finding trials/information. Many thanks for this work. It really is a great source of help.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Dear Dave, The only one I know of is the TARHEEL study sponsored by Glaxo Smith Kline. Try the AMFAR directory or the ACTG list of trials. Good luck! DTD
Steroids and cancer
creatine, protein supplements and hiv meds
- How Long Does It Take To Cure Candidiasis?
- How Long Is The Incubation Period For Hiv?
- Chances Of Hiv After One Vaginal Encounter
- What Is The Risk Of Being Exposed To Hiv Through Pre Ejaculation?
- Can Women Catch Hiv Letting Someone Eat Their Vagina?
- If You Have An Open Cut Or Wound Can You Get Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.