|Bleeding from the anus.
Apr 5, 2001
What causes bleeding from the anus and should i worry about it?
Response from Dr. Fisher
Many things can cause rectal bleeding: hemorrhoids, fissures, polyps, condyloma (warts), tumors, cancer. So some causes are trivial, some very serious. So I don't want you to worry but to go to your doctor to be evaluated. AF
One answer for facial wasting
Fat abdomen - truncal obesity
- How Often Does The Anus Bleed?
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Does Ciprofloxacin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.