One answer for facial wasting

Just wanted to share my experience with your site. I was getting so distressed with the constant "have you lost weight?", "are you ok?", and "you need to eat!". I have been experiencing moderate facial wasting and had a surgeon in Los Angeles give me injections of Alloderm. The cost was 2400 (two viles each cheek) but the results are incredible. The upside is immediate results, a 30 min. treatment and you walk out with a new face (a bit of swelling for a day or two). The downside; cost, unknown how long it will last (possibly a year or two). It has been well worth the expense!

Response from Dr. Fisher

Great news! Great questions also. Let us know what happens over the next few months. AF

Any medicine for lower triglycerides?
Bleeding from the anus.