Apr 5, 2001
are fiber and bran the same thing? and since i have diarrea all the time should i not eat very much of it?
Response from Dr. Fisher
Bran is a form of fiber. You might try something like metamucil or citracel - these are soluble fiber (dissolve on water) and may actually help with diarrhea by forming bulky stools. Bran is generally to harsh when someone is having diarrhea. AF
Broke a Rib
Any medicine for lower triglycerides?
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.