|Testosterone and baldness
Mar 19, 2001
Hi is testosterone and hairloss common side effect? can I take testosterone and propecia to reduce hairloss? can someone become bald on testosterone?
Response from Dr. Fisher
1. Testosterone deficiency is pretty common. From 20-50% of men with HIV have testosterone deficiency. 2. Yes you could probably take propecia along with testosterone. 3. But testosterone deficiency does not necessarily cause baldness. Testosterone replacement does not necessarily treat baldness. Testosterone given when there is no deficiency certainly does not cure baldness. 4. Indeed many men develop hair loss in spite of (indeed maybe, because of) normal testosterone levels. AF
Gynecomastia and Xenadrine
Fascial Wasting Hero in San Francisco
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- List Of Curable Stds
- What Causes Vaginal Dryness In Young Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.