Mar 18, 2001
Hi! Is folate the same as folic acid, and should an HIV+ female get more than the normal recommendation?? thanks.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Basically yes and yes. Folate is particularly important to avoid birth defects and you should take some! You are welcome! DTD
Waisting solutions non-surgical
- Can You Get HIV From Precum Touching Vagina?
- Massage And HIV Transmission Risk
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Is Burning Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.