Mar 18, 2001
Hi! Is folate the same as folic acid, and should an HIV+ female get more than the normal recommendation?? thanks.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Basically yes and yes. Folate is particularly important to avoid birth defects and you should take some! You are welcome! DTD
Waisting solutions non-surgical
- Is It Almost Impossible For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- Home Remedies For Cytomegalovirus
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- What If My Herpes Culture Came Back Negative?
- What Happens When Herpes Go To Your Spine?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.