|how long before you know?
May 21, 2002
If you didn't get tested for HIV, and you didn't know you had it, how long would it take for you to start seeing symptoms of the disease?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
It could be years! Get a confidential test so you know what you are up against rather than guessing through symptoms that could mean too many other things. Take care!
- How Long Does It Take To Know You Have HIV?
- How Long Before You Know You Have Hiv?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.