facial wasting and exercise - DD

This is in reguards to question posted on facial wasting and exercise on January 25th. I notice the same thing. The more I exercise the more severe my facial wasting is... Not generally cardiovasular exercise because I rarely do cardio. but also resistance weight lifting. Kind of a catch 22.... if i exercise and eat right to fight the abdominal fat the result is facial wasting. I did stop going to the gym for approximately 6mos to see if my facial wasting would improve and it did not and my stomach returned. So now I am back to the gym working to get rid of that stomach again and hopeless on the facial wasting.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

That is a common problem and you are not alone with that. I think the gym is probably the best alternative and living with the facial wasting although difficult is better than being out of shape. Keep up the good work! DTD

facial wasting - DD
Facial wasting, implants to correct