Recommendation on a certain type of steroid

Ive taken Deca before 200mg... I was wondering what would be the best to take. I weight about 140, im 5-4, and am already somewhat built/strong. I have Depo-Testosterone, should i get Deca, Or what? please respond

Response from Dr. Dieterich

It depends on your testosterone level and other factors. You don't even mention if you have HIV. This is not for bodybuilders, it is for people with health issues. Generally testosterone is safer to replacement levels. Deca may lower your testosterone levels if you are not taking any. DTD

Calcium for diarrhea-be careful of supplement formula
low testosterone - DD