New-Fill , FDA is not allowing entry for personal use.

I am interested in the New-Fill procedure for facial wasting. Dr. Echavez , my plastic surgeon in SF gave me info about buying New-Fill from the manufacturer in Luxembourg. However, the FDA is now refusing all packages from Biotech Industry/New-Fill as they do not have a 510K with the FDA. Are there other sources of obtaining New-Fill? Can I get into a clinical trial somewhere? I would really like to have this procedure performed, but the FDA is standing in the way. What is the best way to go about getting this procedure?

Response from Dr. Fisher

I would suggest you contact DAAIR in NYC. Their web site is DAAIR.org. AF

My Last New-Fill Treatment
Lipoatrophy acceleration with Drug Change?