|Waht treatments are available to boost immune response
Feb 10, 2001
Have been HIV+ for over 15 years and on triple drug therapy for the past 3 years and would like to know what treatments ie. drugs or natural sources, nutrition are available that will improve the immune system or response - reconstruct or help... what is the current thinking on improving the immune system. Thank you for your work and time - greatly appreciated!
Response from Dr. Dieterich
In conjunction with good HAART therapy the best things to do are what your mother would tell you to do: eat, sleep, work, play and exercise in moderation! To increase your CD4 cells, IL 2 seems to be having some effect. Ask your MD if there are any trials around using that drug. good luck! DTD
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.