|HIV, kidney disease and nutrition
Feb 10, 2001
One of my clients has recently started kidney dialysis. She is HIV positive and has opposing health recommendations (for instance, she can't drink too much water due to her kidneys but she is encouraged to do so in relation to her HIV meds). I'm looking for a good nutrition guide that targets kidney dialysis patients that are HIV positive. Does such a resource exist?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I personally do not know. I would contact some of the centers that do a lot of HIV+ dialysis, like Mt. Sinai in New York, or San Francisco General in San Francisco. Good luck! DTD
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- False Negative Rapid Advanced Aids
- Finger Wound Comes In Contact With Vaginal Fluid
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.