HIV, kidney disease and nutrition

One of my clients has recently started kidney dialysis. She is HIV positive and has opposing health recommendations (for instance, she can't drink too much water due to her kidneys but she is encouraged to do so in relation to her HIV meds). I'm looking for a good nutrition guide that targets kidney dialysis patients that are HIV positive. Does such a resource exist?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I personally do not know. I would contact some of the centers that do a lot of HIV+ dialysis, like Mt. Sinai in New York, or San Francisco General in San Francisco. Good luck! DTD

gynecomastia
Testosterone ?