|Re: treatment for testicular atrophy - DD
Feb 10, 2001
Dear Dr. Dieterich, Would taking Amprenavir improve testicular atrophy in HIV positive men since Amprenavir has been shown to reduce levels of HIV-1 in semen? http://www.medscape.com/reuters/prof/2000/06/06.22/20000622clin014.html Thanks
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It depends on why the testicles are atrophic. If it is because of using anabolics or testosterone, of course it will not matter. However I would be surprised if any medication had more effect than any other on testicular atrophy. DTD
Re: Ritonavir (Norvir) CYP3A4 and Testosterone/Nandrolone - DD
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Can You Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Bloody Pee After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.