Try this for lipodistrophy

I've been using(4caps)hmb,(2scoops)L-glutamine,(4caps)L-arginine,(2 scoops)whey protien,mixed in shakes with whole milk (16ounces)3 times a day last one before i go to bed,I have gained 20lbs in 8 weeks 10 lbs muscle& 10lbs fat by(bia) my face has filled in some and i feel much better about myself.But you must exercise i use a bowflex 4 times a week. this is cheaper than juven and it works.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I of course have not tried this and one anecdote does not a study make. However I put this up there for you to digest. It does not sound totally crazy to me. DTD

Testosterone 200