gynecomastia - caused by new drug therapy?

I recently (3 months)changed my regimen to Sustiva, Videx & Abacavir with Videx which I did not change. I changed drugs mainly due to the high triglycerides and cholesterol from PI drugs. Recently (3 weeks) started taking l-glutamine because of lypodistrophy and noticed lumps under my nipples. A mammogram and ultrasound indicated gynecomastia. The gyno seemed to be concurrent with the change in drugs and introduction of l-glutamine. Do you know if there is any liklihood that any of these drugs or L-glutamine would cause gynecomastia? Appreciate your help!

Response from Dr. Dieterich

None of those drugs are classically known to cause gynecomastia, although anything is possible. Usually it is testosterone or anabolics that cause gynecomastia. Keep it eye on it with your MD. Are you taking any supplements that might have anabolic activity? DTD

abdomen pain
facial wasting