|New-Fill tip - AF
Feb 10, 2001
JB wrote: "Patrick told me that New Fill is thicker than most other injectables, and must be injected with a smaller needle to get a smooth surface result. I don't think that this poses enormous difficulties, but it is a slightly different technique, and a time not to be "first in line," if possible." --- Chris wrote: "Tip on using New-Fill. It is easier to work with if mixed 24 hours ahead of time. The manner of injection is in a crisscross pattern and "laying" in in the face as the needle is pulled through the tissue."
Response from Dr. Fisher
Thanks. This tip will be posted. AF
DAAIR to begin distribution of New-Fill - AF
I am curious to find out the answer to a question
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Seroconversion
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.