New-Fill (Polylactic Acid) treatment - AF

From: Stevie B -- The recommended dosage as pioneered by the Dr who used to work in La Salpitiere Hospital in Paris, is 3 cc into each cheek. The first set works and lasts for about 1 week until the body has absorbed the amount of water that is mixed with the product. 3 more sessions each x 3 cc and each set about 2-4 weeks apart is the total amount needed to restore the cheeks. I am currently the first UK guinea pig and the Dr flew to Manchester to perform the procedure in front of my own HIV Consultant and some other doctors working within the hospital. I'll be going back to Paris for the next set early in the New Year. Be aware that it is not sufficient simply to inject the product in one position. Multiple insertions in each cheek to build a kind of lattice work of product are needed. Each set of injections requires less water/more product ratio and it is this gradual build up of product which interacts within the skin layers to stimulate the bodies own natural collagen production. Trials in France and Switzerland which have been ongoing for about 2 and 1/2 years show the full course lasts about 18-24 months and then a simple top up set (1 injection) every couple of years thereafter.

Response from Dr. Fisher

Thanks for the information. Maybe you could ask the Dr to send me some additional information.

I can be reached via this forum.

AF

Will liposuction keep off side effect of weight or it return?
DAAIR to begin distribution of New-Fill - AF