Re: facial wasting miracle cure? - AF

I've heard of something called bio-polymier. I'm not sure if this is what the writer is talking about. I have a friend that had it done and he looks great. I was told that it worked like collegen but lasted six or seven years. It apparently is not legal here in the USA. Apparently this is a doctor that comes into Miami and Los Angeles and sees certain clients like Farrah Fawcett. (sounds like the movie "Death Becomes Her"). That all I know.

Response from Dr. Fisher

Ain't no such thing as "miracle cures." Sorry. And I certainly don't trust rumors that originate from Hollywood stars.

AF

Nandrolone 300 L.A. - AF
Anabolic Steriod Use and its ongoing effectiveness - AF