Last Post

What is that New Fill medication for lipo posted in the last post ? The pictures were impressive but the company was very vague about what this medication is , and it's safety record . Have any of the Dr's here heard of it before the drug co began its game playing and posted ?Is the med here in the US ? I hate indulging drug companies because they are profit whores and Drs are about healing so I ask the Dr's is this med safe to use for lipo ? Sorry , I want to know what I'm injecting into my face before I let somebody stick a needle in it and drop 10 cc's of some unknown substance under my skin .If this email puts any doc on the spot just answer it privately please . Sincerely , Ambivalently interested/disgusted

Response from Dr. Fisher

I do not have the answers to your questions. I too would like more info on this product! AF

Re: facial wasting miracle cure? - AF
Androgel/Testosterone