Feb 10, 2001
I am considering taking Winstrol steroid for weight lifting purposes. Am considering 2 months worth of pills. Will this do any long term effect with just 1 time use?
Response from Dr. Fisher
I do not recommend the use of androgenic anabolic steroids "for weight lifting purpose." I do prescribe such agents for people with HIV or AIDS with wasting syndrome, muscle loss, or hypogonadism. AF
BIA testing for lipodystrophy
Re: facial wasting miracle cure? - AF
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.