Feb 27, 2002
My question is about a immune builder that's on the market called transfer factor plus. I would like any information that any one has on having used this product and weather they derived any benefit from the use of this product. I would like to know if this helps boost or restore the immune system
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is unlikely that any oral drug can do anything to the immune system. The best things you can do for your immune system are to reduce stress, exercise and eat properly. DTD
regaining lost fat
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
- How Long Does It Take To Give Someone An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.