For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

need qualified plastic surgeon in Argentina for treating facial wasting

I have a moderate facial wasting. I feel my face is changing. This really depresses me a lot. I would like to know: where (I mean only in Paris, Mexico and US ? if not Is there a serious and qualified plastic surgeon in ARgentina who use PLA?) This piece of information is really important to me. Thanks very much for you help

Response from Dr. Fisher

I do not know. But I will post this to see if we get any suggestions. AF

Is blood supply really safe?
about that newfill/silicone person