Requesting info about Oxandrin

Dear DR Alvan Fisher the reason for this message is that my brother is very sick and his M.D has told us that he could benefit from Oxandrin but this med is not available in my country. We have to bring it back from there. We have all the papers in order to buy it (authorized by the goverment) but we will have to pay for it and we should know how much Oxandrin costs in order to decide if we can afford it. We have made several phone calls sent faxes/e-mails to Bio Technology Pharmaceutical with no answers. Recently I have called to the Company in New York and they told me that they couldnt help me since they dont handle with prices and this stuff. So we still dont know the issue and I thought that may be (if possible)you could do this favor for us .I know that your time must be very narrow and you surely are very busy but we are desesperate and we dont know anybody in the U.S Could you please find out this info in a drugstore near to you? How much does Oxandrin cost to the public (with no health insurance, just the price) We will be eternity thankful. If you cant post this info here you may send it to: sansalaberry@yahoo.com Again, thanks a lot! and I apologize for the inconvenience. GASTON.

Response from Dr. Fisher

Pricing of drugs in US pharmacies is very complicated. You should expect to pay approximately 300USD for one months supply at 20mg per day. And I can't vouch for the total accuracy of that price. AF

weight loss in hiv infection
Decreasing ratio - am i done for