Deca and raising red blood cells

I took Deca for about one month. My blood pressure started to sky rocket to dangerous levels after this one month. I stoped taking the Deca and I had some blood work done and my red blood cells came back extremely high. I had a second lad test done two weeks after the first one and the red blood cells were even higer. The doctors say it is probably cancer. However, I just read on your sight that Deca can cause high red blood cells. If I stoped my cycle at the time of the first lab test, could the Deca have raised the cells even higher for the second test even after I was off for two weeks? Could the Deca also have caused my blood pressure to sky rocket and become flush in the face.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Yes, yes and yes! You have to stop the anabolics and tell your MD about. All of those things are common side effects of steroids. Unless you have HIV and really need them the risk to you far outweighs the benefits. Talk to your MD! DTD

his wife went to donate blood and it came out she has blood abnormalities
co - enzyme Q