HIV & AIDS Nutrition Education

My name is Dawn. I am a well-ness consultant for those diagnosed HIV, AIDS, ARC and diagnosed with opportunistic infections. I provide information on wholistic nutrition and naturopathic immune system enhancement. I was diagnosed in 1993 HIV+. I felt very uncomfortable with this diagnosis. I investigated. Discovered I had candida albicans and herpes. I wholistically treated my discomforts by correcting my eating habits and changing my lifestyle with meditation , exercise & prayer. I was told to re-test. I have not had a test result reflect the original diagnosis. In 1994 I began to educate folk on MIND - BODY - SPIRIT Lifestyle Changes. When I saw your mission & work in The Body, I just had to contact you. I am thrilled with your HIV & AIDS work. I wish to join your mission. I need to reach & help more diagnosed folk. My passion is to educate immuno-suppressed folk EVERYWHERE. This is my dream; my goal; my God given life mission. I've been praying for help. God had me find you Dr. Hellerstein. I'm hoping we could work together.

Response from Dr. Hellerstein

Dear Dawn:

I would be very glad to talk to you and try to be of any assistance. Your desire to help other people is admirable. It sounds as if you are off to a great start in this job and may not need much from us, though.

Good luck,

mh

Supplements
viral load tests