|CLA - conjugated linoleic acid
Nov 9, 2000
There's been much noise in the news about CLA - a natural substance supposed to increase muscle and reduce fat in dieters. The implications for those suffering from lipodystrophy and muscle wasting are clear: another ingredient in the supplement cocktail. So, the question is, does it work?
Response from Dr. Fisher
All this stuff is anecdotal (word-of-mouth). I have not seen anything even nearly definitive regarding CLA.
Help with facial wasting
New-Fill for Facial Wasting
- How Do I Know If I Have Oral Thrush?
- How Is Herpes Zoster Transmitted?
- Can You Get HIV From Having Sex During Period?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Broken Condom?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Topping Without Condom
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.