|New-Fill and methacrylate
Nov 9, 2000
I was very interested in the letter about New-Fill and methacrylate and was wondering if that person could write back and give the website address he mentioned where he read about it. Thanks
Response from Dr. Fisher
OK. We'll post your "question" and see if anyone comments.
Ritonavir (Norvir) CYP3A4 and Testosterone/Nandrolone
- Chances Of Hiv From 1 Time Sex
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Shingles?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.