|Ritonavir (Norvir) CYP3A4 and Testosterone/Nandrolone
Nov 13, 2000
From what I can tell Ritonavir (Norvir) inhibits CYP3A4 and Testosterone (and Nandrolone) are substrates. Does taking Ritonavir (Norvir) increase the AUC of Testosterone and Nandrolone and if so by how much? Thanks
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I have not seen any data on this,but it is easy to measure testosterone levels, so that you can check how much testosterone is actually circulating and if the dose needs adjusting, it is easy to do. DTD
SWITCHING DRUG REGIMEN?
New-Fill and methacrylate
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.