New-Fill and methacrylate

Hi, I am the person who wrote mentioning New-Fill and methacrylate. I heard about these, and the reports on them and the website with the "before and after" pictures from postings on the Lipidlist. I no longer have the website address for the pictures but if you join the Lipidlist you will receive very informative postings about lipodystrophy, treatments etc. and if you ask your question there I am sure someone will be willing to repeat a lot of the information for you. If I remember correctly this is how I subscribed to the Lipidlist: send mail with a blank subject to listproc@critpath.org with the body saying:

SUBSCRIBE lipidlist. If this doesn't work you could send an email to lipidlist-owner @critpath and ask for help joining.

New-Fill is not available here yet, I don't think. One Lipidlist member gave the name of a plastic surgeon in Mexico City who has been trained to use New-Fill. He also gave information regarding a supplier of New-Fill in Mexico. This Lipidlist member purchased New-Fill in San Francisco from a representative from Paris and his plastic surgeon in the U.S. injected it with the signing of a waiver. He will be reporting to the Lipidlist what results he gets. Methacrylate I think may be being used in Brazil. Personally, I am going to wait and watch the Lipidlist for a while before doing anything, because I assume that if this stuff really is that good, we will be hearing a lot more about it soon.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Thanks for the information. I don't really know anything about this, but would urge caution too at this point. DTD

appease the liver
How much NAC