|Is diabetes and HIV connected.
Nov 20, 2000
After a routine visit to my GP I have now been told that I'm diabetic. What can I do?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
The first thing you should do is see a nutritionist and go on a diabetic diet. If you are overweight, you should lose weight and exercise. The drugs that seem to be best in HIV are metformin and rosiglitazone, both of which increase insulin sensitivity. Good luck! DTD
treatment for testicular atrophy
appease the liver
- HIV Risk Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Nipple Sucking How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Are Black Spots An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.