|Are there any consequences for rigorous exercise?
Nov 20, 2000
Why do we throw up when we work so hard? Why do our muscles tremble after strenous exercise? Are there and instances where strenous and rigorous exercise can be harmful to your health?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Vomiting after exercise is probably caused by blood flowing away from the gastrointestinal traact to the muscles. The trembling is caused by lactic acid building up during exercise. Exercising to that extent is probably not a great thing to do continuously. Clearly conditioning should take hold and the more you do it, the better shape you will be in and this should not happen again. DTD
Herbs and Medicines
facial wasting miricle cure?
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.