facial wasting miracle cure?

I have had a problem with facial wasting for several years. I have heard of a new "substance" which I believe was discovered in Scandinavia somewhere, and is legal just about everywhere except the US.It starts with "sili" and is said to be a miracle. I know it is being used here illegally, but I would like to know if anyone knows more about it, and what doctors are using it, and where either in Europe or maybe Canada. I know people who have had it done, and supposedly look fantastic, with no side effects, and it lasts.

Response from Dr. Fisher

OK all readers, anyone know what this is? Anyone used it? what were the effects? And cost?

AF

Symetra.. - AF
Best muscles to X?