Silicone injections-Over two years and looking great.

I've seen so many posts about newfill on this site but none about silicone. Wanted to tell you about my experience. Two of my buddies and I had silicone injections from a dermatologist in NYC at the same time about two years ago and all of us regained our former appearance. No more sunken cheeks and hollow spaces and it still looks great. I actually look better than I did before lipodystrophy made me appear actually frightening and affected everything I did. I got very depressed. Others see us and can't believe the changes. It takes a while because you have to wait a month between injections because the microdroplets of silicone stimulate the growth of your own collagen as well and this takes time but you gradually look better and can see the diffferences in how your cheeks are filling in and you are starting to look normal again. There is no way that I can express how I feel other than to say that my doctor gave me my life back again.

Response from Dr. Fisher

Great news. But these results may not occur in others. Among the variables include the degree of wasting and the degree of experience of the doctor. AF

wasting
Anabolics and lipodistrophy