Help with facial wasting

Hi all! It's me Kgrif and I just read the questions about wanting more information on the collagen injections. I got quite a few emails the last time I wrote and I am happy to continue to share my experience with everyone. Here's the deal. I went to a dermatologist in NYC. He is extremely nice and so is his staff. If you are having problems finding a doctor in your area he will be glad to help you by providing collagen injections to return you face back to "normal". The cost will be determined by the amount of collagen you need. If you have pretty severe facial wasting like I did, plan on about $1000 to $1400. It will last approx. 3- 6 month maybe more. It's not very cheap, and it's not permanent but it works and at least for me, it's a whole lot better than not having it done! I will be glad to answer any other questions anyone may have. GOOD LUCK!!

Response from Dr. Fisher

Thanks for the information. We will post this.

However I cannot personally endorse a recommendation for a physician. Interested folks should check this out themselves.

I've not been terribly impressed by the results of collagen injections (and the cost is ridiculous...not sure what the justification is for such high costs, especially when the results do not last as you stated).

AF

Weight Loss
CLA - conjugated linoleic acid