Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

RE: oral sex (oct22)

Dr. cohen

I dont understand why you told this person to go to the other forum for this question. The other forum has already answered this question and said that this is not a risk and testing is not recomended but then you say to get a test at 6 months. Why? I ahve asked many doctors about recieving oral sex and kissing and always get the same answer that testing is noy recomended for these practices. Do you disagree?

Response from Dr. Cohen

Simple. This person seemed worried enough that only another negative test seemed to be enough to address the anxiety.

But I agree with what others state - there is no cause for concern since people don't get exposed to HIV that way. But if you need your own negative test to prove you are not the exception to the rule...

RE:LONGEST
Is HAART killing my virus or killing ME