Sores on Body

my sister has AIDS and I believe she is in her last stages. please tell me what are the little brown circles that look like a rash that are starting to come out all over her skin and why is she starting to hallucinate?

Response from Dr. Cohen

Clearly you are concerned about your sister's welfare but I am afraid that the information that you provide does not bring any particular diagnosis to mind. There are a number of HIV-associated conditions that may present initially with skin involvement. If she is experiencing changes in her thinking this may be related to whatever is going on or she may be experiencing a side effect to a medication that she is taking.

She should be seen by a physician as soon as possible so that she can be treated appropriately. Good luck.

HIV mortality in HAART era
HIV + male wants to have a baby