Oct 22, 2001
Can some one have normal CBC even after a decade of Infection? How likely is it?
Response from Dr. Young
A complete blood count (CBC) can be normal among persons with HIV infection. Clearly for those who have very advanced disease or opportunistic complications, the blood count can be abnormal.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
- Canker Sores On Tongue Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.