|People with aids
Oct 15, 2001
Are there any laws that protect people with aids? If so, what are they?
| Response from Dr. Young
The Americans with Disabilities Act provides protection against discrimination for persons with HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Barebacking
- Odds Of Infection Sharing A Cigarette
- Sex With Stripper Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Should I Get Tested After Swallowing Cum?
- Testing Negative After Erotic Massage
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.