Oct 3, 2001
I a have sent a question to this form as well as to Dr Dezube regarding HRG214. i have checked out the website for the drug company that makes this prodcut but I am looking for the most up to date information on the trials that are being conducted at HARVARD/BETH ISREAL in Boston. Can anyone shed any light on this drug?
Response from Dr. Young
I would contact the AIDS Clinical Trials unit at Harvard directly to get information about which trials are currently available at that site.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Heterosexual Male To Catch Hiv?
- Can Gonorrhea And Chlamydia Lead To Hiv?
- Ocd And Fear Of Hiv
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- How Soon Do Symptons Occur From Thrush After Infected?
- How Often After Infected Does An Hiv Test Show You Been Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.