|Acetyl-carnitine and neuropathy
Feb 1, 1998
| Response from Dr. Gallant
I haven't heard any convincing evidence that there is anything that can prevent drug-related neuropathy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Flu Symptoms An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of HIV?
- Picking Your Nose Risk Of Getting HIV
- HIV Test After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.