|Acetyl-carnitine and neuropathy
Feb 1, 1998
| Response from Dr. Gallant
I haven't heard any convincing evidence that there is anything that can prevent drug-related neuropathy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Insertive Oral Sex
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Receiving Oral Sex?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Is Getting Head Safe?
- Should I Get Tested After Urine Contact?
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.