Clinical Trials in Boston
Aug 26, 2001
Dear Dr. Aberg,
I have written this question in before but I didn't get a reply, I was wondering if you had any information about the drug trials in Boston on the drug "HRG214" I think its called, I was wondering if you had any information on this clinical trial or where I could get some information from, I appriciate your busy but I'd appriciate a reply.
Response from Dr. Aberg
You can find information on this site: http://www.virionyx.co.nz/clinical.html
You can also send questions to Dr. Bruce Dezube who is an expert for TheBody and an investigator for HRG214.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Painful Urination A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Vaginal Discharge Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.